NIDA Research Monograph
- 175 - Medication Development for the Treatment of Cocaine Dependence: Issues...
- 174 - Problems of Drug Dependence, 1996: Proceedings of the 58th Annual Scientific...
- 173 - Pharmacokinetics, Metabolism, and Pharmaceutics of Drugs of Abuse
- 172 - Treatment of Drug-Dependent Individuals With Comorbid Mental Disorders
- 170 - Meta-Analysis of Drug Abuse Prevention Programs
- 168 - Rural Substance Abuse: State of Knowledge and Issues
- 167 - The Validity of Self-Reported Drug Use: Improving the Accuracy of Survey...
- 165 - Beyond the Therapeutic Alliance: Keeping the Drug-Dependent Individual...
- 166 - Treatment for Drug Exposed Women and Their Children
- 164 - Behavioral Studies of Drug-Exposed Offspring: Methodological Issues in...
- 163 - Neurotoxity and Neuropathology Associated with Cocaine Abuse
- 161 - Molecular Approaches to Drug Abuse Research Volume III, Recent Advances...
- 159 - Individual Differences in the Biobehavioral Etiology of Drug Abuse
- 158 - Biological Mechanisms and Perinatal Exposure to Drugs
- 157 - Qualitative Methods in Drug Abuse and HIV Research
- 156 - Adolescent Drug Abuse: Clinical Assessment and Therapeutic Interventions
- 155 - Reviewing the Behavioral Science Knowledge Base on Technology Transfer
- 154 - Membranes and Barriers: Targeted Drug Delivery
- 151 - Social Networks, Drug Abuse, and HIV Transmission
- 150 - Integrating Behavioral Therapies With Medications in the Treatment of Drug...
- 149 - Medications Development for the Treatment of Pregnant Addicts and Their...
- 148 - Epidemiology of Inhalant Abuse: An International Perspective
- 147 - Discovery of Novel Opioid Medications
- 153 - Problems of Drug Dependence, 1994: Proceedings of the 56th Annual Scientific...
- 146 - Hallucinogens: An Update
- 145 - Neurobiological Models for Evaluating Mechanisms Underlying Cocaine Addiction
- 144 - Therapeutic Community: Advances in Research and Application
- 143 - The Context of HIV Risk Among Drug Users and Their Sexual Partners
- 142 - Advances in Data Analysis for Prevention Intervention Research
- 141 - Problems of Drug Dependence, 1993: Proceedings of the 55th Annual Scientific...
- 139 - Scientific Methods for Prevention Intervention Research
- 138 - Imaging Techniques in Medications Development: Preclinical and Clinical...
- 137 - Behavioral Treatments for Drug Abuse and Dependence
- 136 - Assessing Neurotoxicity of Drugs of Abuse
- 135 - Cocaine Treatment: Research and Clinical Perspectives
- 134 - Medications Development: Drug Discovery, Databases, and Computer-Aided...
- 133 - Sigma, PCP, and NMDA Receptors
- 132 - Problems of Drug Dependence, 1992: Proceedings of the 54th Annual Scientific...
- 131 - Impact of Prescription Drug Diversion Control Systems on Medical Practice...
- 130 - Drug Abuse Among Minority Youth: Advances in Research and Methodology
- 125 - Activation of Immediate Early Genes By Drugs of Abuse
- 123 - Acute Cocaine Intoxication: Current Methods of Treatment
- 129 - Inhalant Abuse: A Volatile Research Agenda
- 128 - Statistical Issues in Clinical Trials for Treatment of Opiate Dependence
- 127 - Progress and Issues in Case Management
- 126 - Molecular Approaches to Drug Abuse Research Volume II: Structure, Function,...
- 124 - Neurobiological Approaches to Brain-Behavior Interaction
- 121 - Buprenorphine: An Alternative Treatment for Opioid Dependence
- 120 - Bioavailability of Drugs to the Brain and Blood-Brain Barrier
- 119 - Problems of Drug Dependence, 1991: Proceeding of the 53rd Annual Scientific...
- 118 - Drug Abuse Treatment in Prisons and Jails
- 117 - Methodological Issues in Epidemiological, Prevention, and Treatment Research...
- 116 - Drug Discrimination: Applications to Drug Abuse Research
- 115 - Methamphetamine Abuse: Epidemiologic Issues and Implications
- 114 - Methodological Issues in Controlled Studies on Effects of Prenatal Exposure...
- 113 - Economic Costs, Cost-Effectiveness, Financing, and Community-Based Drug...
- 112 - Emerging Technologies and New Directions in Drug Abuse Research
- 111 - Molecular Approaches to Drug Abuse Research Volume I: Receptor Cloning,...
- 110 - The Epidemiology of Cocaine Use and Abuse
- 109 - Longitudinal Studies of HIV Infection in Intravenous Drug Users: Methodological...
- 108 - Cardiovascular Toxicity of Cocaine: Underlying Mechanisms
- 107 - Drug Abuse Prevention Intervention Research: Methodological Issues
- 106 - Improving Drug Abuse Treatment
- 105 - Problems of Drug Dependence 1990: Proceeding of the 52nd Annual Scientific...
- 104 - Psychotherapy and Counseling in the Treatment of Drug Abuse
- 103 - Drugs and Violence: Causes, Correlates, and Consequences
- 102 - Anabolic Steroid Abuse
- 101 - Residual Effects of Abused Drugs on Behavior
- 99 - Research Findings of Smoking of Abused Substances
- 98 - The Collection and Interpretation of Data from Hidden Populations
- 97 - Neurobiology of Drug Abuse: Learning and Memory
- 96 - Drugs of Abuse: Chemistry, Pharmacology, Immunology, and AIDS
- 93 - AIDS and intravenous drug use: future directions for community-based prevention...
- 39 - Young men and drugs in Manhattan : a causal analysis
- 38 - Drug abuse and the American adolescent
- 37 - Behavioral pharmacology of human drug dependence
- 36 - New approaches to treatment of chronic pain : a review of multidisciplinary...
- 35 - Demographic trends and drug abuse, 1980-1995
- 33 - Benzodiazepines : a review of research results, 1980
- 28 - Narcotic antagonists : naltrexone pharmacochemistry and sustained-release...
- 26 - The Behavioral aspects of smoking
- 17 - Research on Smoking Behavior
- 16 - The epidemiology of heroin and other narcotics
- 15 - Review of inhalants : euphoria to dysfunction
- 14 - Marihuana research findings : 1976
- 13 - Cocaine: 1977
- 12 - Psychodynamics of drug dependence
- 11 - Drugs and driving
- 10 - The epidemiology of drug abuse : current issues
NIDA Research Monograph. Rockville . National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Could not load citation form. Default citation form is displayed.
Total:Last 12 Month:
Use and reproduction:
All rights reserved